The most rudest people ever.Couldn't answer my question.

Or maybe Diane needs to be retrained as well as the loser Brandon who wanted tell me about my language after I just spoke to that rude witch. After telling her I didn't know who they were calling for she proceeded to ask me if me my SSN#. Then she rattles off 4 numbers and again ask was it mine. Brandon had the balls to ask me my SSN#.

I wouldn't tell them my information if my life dependent on it.

That's bad business Not even trying to hear a word I said.What a horrible company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of franklin collection service staff. Franklin Collection Service needs to "do not call my phone again" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned franklin collection service staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Franklin Collection Service.

Had an Experience with Franklin Collection Service?

Comments

Seeing that we are all having problems with Franklin Collection Service I will soon post the information of our Attorney Firm to file the class action against Franklin I ask that when posted you take the time out to contact them with your information

mrwilliams3313
Huntsville, Alabama, United States #1279393

Join our class action lawsuit