The most rudest people ever.Couldn't answer my question.

Or maybe Diane needs to be retrained as well as the loser Brandon who wanted tell me about my language after I just spoke to that rude witch. After telling her I didn't know who they were calling for she proceeded to ask me if me my SSN#. Then she rattles off 4 numbers and again ask was it mine. Brandon had the balls to ask me my SSN#.

I wouldn't tell them my information if my life dependent on it.

That's bad business Not even trying to hear a word I said.What a horrible company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of franklin collection service staff. Franklin Collection Service needs to "do not call my phone again" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned franklin collection service staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Franklin Collection Service.

Had an Experience with Franklin Collection Service?

Comments

mrwilliams3313
Huntsville, Alabama, United States #1279393

Join our class action lawsuit

North Shore Agency - NASTY LETTER TO MY 82YR OLD GRANDMOTHER North Shore Agency "We rec'd a nasty letter saying my grandmother owed Bradford Exchange company $50. I have never in my life seen such a nasty letter. We are not sure if she..." Read more Gc Services - DECEPTIVE PRACTICES -- BAIT AND SWITCH Gc Services "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..." Read more State Investigation Department - Review in Collection Agencies category from Baltimore, Maryland State Investigation Department "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..." Read more Hunter Warfield - Total *** Bag Company Hunter Warfield "I was having a dispute with my apartment complex and broke my lease due to health concerns. A few months later I was contacted by this so called legitimate company...." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more